Tree work can sometimes be a complicated procedure, particullary during complex removals. When trees are growing in tight spaces, overhanging rivers, property and precious landscaped grounds, this is when a crane maybe considered. Where access is permitted, the use of a crane can increase productivity enormously. Although the cost of hiring specialist machinery like a crane is expensive, the benifits are well worth the money.
Here are some advantages when performing crane operations:
- Removing huge sections of a tree in a controlled and safe manner.
- Dismantling trees without disturbing the the ground, without the normal use of freefall techniques.
- Work efficiency and productivity are greatly increased.
- Working from one position with the crane and work machinery.
- It's a cost effective procedure in the right circumstances.